eggs, on the house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

winter

Hello, there. To make it simple, I want to egg somebody's house. Let's not worry about the reasons why (typical revenge on typical problems :-o), but more on the conflict that I KNOW I shouldn't do it...

but I want to, but I know I shouldn't, but I really want to, but I know I shouldn't... It's ongoing like the chicken and the egg debate (OMG the chicken and the EGG.. get it?! :rofl::whack:).

So, obv., my conscience is not strong enough in the revenge field. Can you help me?

_nu

if youre young, you probably wont get in much trouble for it. when i was in 8th grade, i shot a bunch of cars with a slingshot. i wouldnt even have gotten caught if it werent for my "honest" dumb friend. but anyway, i did get caught, and nothing went on my record. my parents just had to pay for some repairs. if you egg someone's house, and get caught, i cant tell you for sure how much trouble you'd get into. but if you dont get caught, you wont get into any:laugh:

winter

I'm 19, though. It does seem like a childish act, but my neighbor (ok, so now you know whose house I want to egg) is always saying rude things about me. I've never even met him.
yes, i can help,,,
you can egg my house
im in Idaho:tongue:
California's a tad far away, don't you think? ;) But even so, I wouldn't do that to you...to anybody actually, EXCEPT my EVIL neighbor!!

Hey you sound pretty funny :biggrin: Thats a great idea btw! I wish I could do that! Maybe you could get some dog poo, put it in an envelope and send it to them aswell? :tongue: But that would be so cruel

Dragon

Staff Alumni
I noticed you mention the chicken and the egg debate and I just HAD to say this:

Ah, the proverbial chicken and egg question...

Thing is, you're assuming it's a chicken's egg...
The first logical answer would be the chicken, becuase chicken comes before egg in the dictionary.
The second logical answer would be the same as the above, because the chicken was the first option offered.
The third logical answer would be the egg, seeing as a chicken is born from an egg, therefore the question should not logically exist.
The fourth logical answer would be that there is an answer, but we are not meant to know it becuase we're not special enough. I'd like to think maybe the cockroaches know the answer, but they are in no condition to tell us.
Either that or if we find the answer, the Universe will be destroyed and replaced instantly with something even more bizarre and ridiculous.

^__^

My neighbours have a nasty tongue but I don't think egging the house will solve anything. If anything, will just make them more hostile towards you.

xan

Chat Buddy
to the egg and chicken debate... dinosaurs were around before chickens, dinosaurs laid eggs... thus the egg, simple. Also i don't think it's a great idea to egg their house personally but i guess i can't stop you...

I don't think its a good idea, my house has been the victim of an egging on haloween last year, its not a nice experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00