>< eh. hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh.. er..u can call me wiki.. i have biploar 2 . borderline..add.. si for ten yrs now.. bulimic/anorexic..5yrs... anyways.. granny linked me here.. uhm.. see you around? glad to b here.. just looking to talk with ppl.. i am in therapy.. psychologist once a week counsellor once every two weeks.. medicated as well.. uhm n e ways.. ya.. c ya around guys.:blink:

Oak

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Glad you made it here Wiki. WElcome to SF. You will see that there different forum to which you can participate or use as needed and a chat room, not like where we met, that is quite lively normally.

Looking forward to seeing you around. btw you are not the only bp on the forum. There is a section for it so see you there.

granny xox

:welcome: to SF. I am glad granny shared us with you. I am certain you will find support here and a place to feel at home. Take care. :hug:

Starlite

eh.. er..u can call me wiki.. i have biploar 2 . borderline..add.. si for ten yrs now.. bulimic/anorexic..5yrs... anyways.. granny linked me here.. uhm.. see you around? glad to b here.. just looking to talk with ppl.. i am in therapy.. psychologist once a week counsellor once every two weeks.. medicated as well.. uhm n e ways.. ya.. c ya around guys.:blink:
Hi wiki

I'm glad belcor found ya and invited you here. I hope you find the support you need here. Welcome to SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00