either i commit suicide or my moms going to mruder me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ilovedilostwhatnow, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilovedilostwhatnow

ilovedilostwhatnow Active Member

Mom tried to cut me with a fucking pizzas cutter she grazed my forehead then she went after my wrists someone get me out of here she was laughing acting like it was a god damn game but it scared me she grabbed my hair and forced me to stay still i dont care if she was being playful it fucking scared me then when i finally wrestled the pizza cutter away from her she started using that fake childish vocie saying "i love you kassandra" "i love my baby girl" "your so speacial" and she kept touching my face her fingers (which are sharpp) brushing against my face i hate it it sends me into hysterics it makes me yell at heer to go away but she just laughs and keeps doing it its scary i hate this pace and people wnder whats wrong with me really this should be enough to terrify anyone

2. 000000

000000 Well-Known Member

ilovedilostwhatnow

I feel for what happened to you but suicide is not an option (yeah, coming from the guy who planned his own death a few days ago, lol) but please don't do anything stupid.

You wanna end it all? Over a mentally deranged woman with a fucking pizza cutter? Please reconsider. We are all here for you.

3. ilovedilostwhatnow

ilovedilostwhatnow Active Member

well at this point A i commit suicide B my mother will kill me C i kill my mother none of these choices are pleanst but it was scary and why shouldnt i my whole world is crumbling beaneath my feet as it is and as someone i know put it "one person doesnt matter"

4. 7oad

7oad Member

dear... i used to volunteer at womens abuse shelter... you can go to one... they will help you. you are safe there. look in your phone book... please... suicide and murder will not fix it the right way... we're all here for you. just think about my idea please. it will really help.

5. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Go with choice D.

Get help.

6. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

Definitely pick up the phone or talk to someone soon if not now. Its sounds like your mother needs the help straight away and at least you will be both safe at the same time. I don't know what your both going through but to scar someone's own flesh and blood and then laugh about it?!

Help both of you by telling someone now. :hug:

7. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

I can't really think of any situations where holding someone down and taking a pizza cutter to them would make a good joke. Your mom needs help. Suicide seems kind of extreme but it might be a good idea to get a cell phone and keep the police on speed dial.

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Wow, your mother sounds psychotic. You definitely need to be in a safer environment, away from her. Killing yourself is a bad option. Killing your mother is also a bad option and waiting until she tries to kill you is also a poor option. Get help hun, before it's too late. I usually keep a fold away knife in my pocket just in case. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.