Electricity

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by galalleni, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galalleni

    galalleni Well-Known Member

    Howdy All,

    Just wanted to let everyone know - electricity doesn't work - I just tried every way of electrocuting myself and none of them work - all I have are burns to show for my handy work. I've come to the conclusion it's impossible to die from a 120V outlet.
     
  2. ~Claire

    ~Claire Well-Known Member

    Ouch! As much as I am suicidal it's not a way I'd like to go & not one I'd be willing to try either.

    I'm glad you're ok though & I hope your burns aren't too serious.

    Take care & keep safe :hug:
     
  3. Dave_N

    Dave_N Guest

    I have to confess that I've tried electricuting myself too, very mildly though. I wasn't trying to hurt myself though. I just like the tingle that it causes. Probably not a good idea though. :smile:
     
  4. bluegrey

    bluegrey Antiquities Friend

    I was very recently installing a new three way switch in a lamp. I thought I had unplugged it but I unplugged a fan next to it. Got into the guts of the lamp when I got one hell of a painful shock. I've had this sort of thing happen before installing light fixtures after being reassured that the wires were not live-shut off at the circuit breaker box. Bzzzzzzt, ow!

    Electrical shocks are extremely unpleasant. :eek:hmy:
     
  5. Samantha

    Samantha Well-Known Member

    Even flying a kite in an electrical storm gives you no gaurantees at the end of the day time kills everyone eventually.

    Samantha
     
  6. Petal

    Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

    Ouch! Sounds very painful. As much as I would like to die, I would never even attempt to electrocute myself , eek!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.