Electricity

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by galalleni, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galalleni

galalleni Well-Known Member

Howdy All,

Just wanted to let everyone know - electricity doesn't work - I just tried every way of electrocuting myself and none of them work - all I have are burns to show for my handy work. I've come to the conclusion it's impossible to die from a 120V outlet.

2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Ouch! As much as I am suicidal it's not a way I'd like to go & not one I'd be willing to try either.

I'm glad you're ok though & I hope your burns aren't too serious.

Take care & keep safe :hug:

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I have to confess that I've tried electricuting myself too, very mildly though. I wasn't trying to hurt myself though. I just like the tingle that it causes. Probably not a good idea though. :smile:

4. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

I was very recently installing a new three way switch in a lamp. I thought I had unplugged it but I unplugged a fan next to it. Got into the guts of the lamp when I got one hell of a painful shock. I've had this sort of thing happen before installing light fixtures after being reassured that the wires were not live-shut off at the circuit breaker box. Bzzzzzzt, ow!

Electrical shocks are extremely unpleasant. :eek:hmy:

5. Samantha

Samantha Well-Known Member

Even flying a kite in an electrical storm gives you no gaurantees at the end of the day time kills everyone eventually.

Samantha

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ouch! Sounds very painful. As much as I would like to die, I would never even attempt to electrocute myself , eek!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.