Electricity

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by galalleni, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galalleni

galalleni Well-Known Member

Howdy All,

Just wanted to let everyone know - electricity doesn't work - I just tried every way of electrocuting myself and none of them work - all I have are burns to show for my handy work. I've come to the conclusion it's impossible to die from a 120V outlet.

2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Ouch! As much as I am suicidal it's not a way I'd like to go & not one I'd be willing to try either.

I'm glad you're ok though & I hope your burns aren't too serious.

Take care & keep safe :hug:

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I have to confess that I've tried electricuting myself too, very mildly though. I wasn't trying to hurt myself though. I just like the tingle that it causes. Probably not a good idea though. :smile:

4. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

I was very recently installing a new three way switch in a lamp. I thought I had unplugged it but I unplugged a fan next to it. Got into the guts of the lamp when I got one hell of a painful shock. I've had this sort of thing happen before installing light fixtures after being reassured that the wires were not live-shut off at the circuit breaker box. Bzzzzzzt, ow!

Electrical shocks are extremely unpleasant. :eek:hmy:

5. Samantha

Samantha Well-Known Member

Even flying a kite in an electrical storm gives you no gaurantees at the end of the day time kills everyone eventually.

Samantha

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Ouch! Sounds very painful. As much as I would like to die, I would never even attempt to electrocute myself , eek!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.