ello tharr

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by sbuck, Mar 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sbuck

sbuck Well-Known Member

my name is stefanie, i am a 19 year old female (almost 20). i joined this site because lately i have been on a downward spiral and decided to try and find support. i have a few friends i can talk to, but i normally just feel like a burden. i have diagnosed severe depression/ anxiety (and apparently its just about the highest you can get on the chart or whatever they use). the thing that sent me into this downward spiral is a long and complicated 2 year story... so im not even going to get into it. you all will find out in time lol. anyways, i used to take medicine for my depression... but then i stopped taking it. and now i have no insurance because im not in school because im stupid and i cant pass... anyways... im not on meds anymore.

i feel like im rambling so i will stop.
    uhhh... in a short while
    i try to be a empathetic person, and i think i do well. when others are in pain, i feel it too. i look forward to getting to know everyone here.
    :Leiaha: < i just love giraffes :)
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Hi, Welcome to SF :)
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Stefanie, welcome :hug:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi i like giraffes too nice to have you here hugs
  5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome!

I love giraffes!

please post more about you

maybe you can get medicaid?

please don't say that you are stupid, I bet that you are very smart!
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums.. I dought your stupid.. Depression plays tricks on your mind.. Why did you stop takeing your meds?? Some meds work for some and not for others.. They have to experiment to find the right regimine to put you on.. I'm on seven different meds..A walking drug store..lol..Maybe you should talk to a pdoc and have them change your meds..I have found that a high dose of effexor helps with my depression..Best wishes!!
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Steff. Seeking support is the first step toward healing. I am glad you sought us out. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.