'Ello there

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Xenos, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

How you all doing? I'm pretty new, so cope with me until I'm not a noobish noob anymore. Hehe... I will go by my nickname Xenos.

I've suffered with feelings of suicide before, (in 7th grade, now in 10th grade going 11th) and I truly believed that I could bottle those feelings and go on with life... Guess not. So... here I am. I've had enough experience to tell me I can not commit suicide, but at the same time, my depression would continue to build until I get those suicide feelings again, over and over. It goes up to a point where ... it just gets really annoying you know?

I'm not gonna say my problems yet, since I'm only introducing myself, but yeah, any who's wanting to listen will hear it soon. =/

2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Try as you might, you can't bottle it up forever. Some of us can do it better than others, but we always crack eventually.

Welcome to the forum

3. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

hi,
    hope you find all you need here.
    as and when you are ready, ill be waiting to listen
    :hug:

4. PaintedCanvas

PaintedCanvas Active Member

Welcome! I hope you find it in you to open up eventually. Seeing your problems in words really helps (for me anyway). :welcome:

5. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Welcome!!!

You sould a lot like me, keeping everything bottled up till it has to come out, then crash, reconver, get better for, trigger, crash, get better and so on.

I know I shouldn't commit suicide, but the feelings pop up.

I hope you find the support you need here.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum :hug:

I hope you find the help and support you need here!! :arms:

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Xenos. Thank you for introducing yourself to us. When you are ready to share we are ready to listen. Take care. :hug:

8. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Yeah, it took me a while to realize that... :mellow: Um...

Thanks all, I hope I feel ready soon to share my story. It's not dramatic or anything... just a little uncomfortable sharing with everyone.

9. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Take your time, there will always be someone to listen :smile:

Welcome to the forum

10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to SF x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.