'ello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by TheCheshireKitty, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCheshireKitty

TheCheshireKitty New Member

Hi, I'm seventeen years old and I have been struggling with depression for almost all of my life. With that came suicidal thoughts which led to attempts. I've been diagnosed with Manic-depressive Bipolar Disorder. These past 5 years have been really tough on me. In 2006 I was in a mental instituion from january 2-11 again January 30-31. Again in Feb. 13-20. The The 20th I overdosed for my first time and was sent back to the institution. I resided there until the 16th of August. I was once again sent there in November on the 7th and was released on the 26th of December. From there I went a few months without doing anything bad, but I decided to stop taking my medication and that led me to my downfall leading me to overdose again on the 6th of July. I was then released from the hospital on the 11th and since then I have lived with my manager from work. I can trust this woman to no extent, or so I thought. Today I just found out that she has told every single thing I've told her to the guy I like, but that's a different story.

I'm still struggling. A lot in fact. But I'm hanging in there, I suppose. I need friends who understand what I'm going through and I was hoping the find that through here.

There is a lot more to my story than this, but this is just a breif background of my history. I look foward to talking to everyone...

2. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: hun to SF ;yes, you will find many understanding ppl, me being bipolar myself. Hope you will find support here and make good friends, like i have.
    :hug:
    Beret xxx

3. kitai16

kitai16 Well-Known Member

Hi there!

I'm very very new here myself, and I already feel very comfortable here. It's really nice to find somewhere with people that understand, and don't judge you.

Welcome in.

^_^

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. You will find so many people that do understand what you are going through and who are willing to talk to you. Thank you for taking the time to post a little about yourself. I am looking forward to seeing you around the forum. :hug:

5. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to SF, I hope you find the support you're looking for. :smile:

6. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :)
    If you've got any questions or need someone to talk to you're welcome to PM me or add me on msn or something.
    Take care,
    xo

7. danni

danni Chat Buddy

Hello and :welcome: to sf and i'm sorry for what you been through i know its hard but were all here to help everyone out. I know what its like to be bipolar and its not easy, if you have any question or just someone to talk to i'm always here for ya :hug:

8. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

Hello Hello
    and welcome!

9. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

:welcome:

I'm sorry to hear all the struggles you've been through and that your manager isn't as trustworthy as you thought. But I hope that you like it here and find that you're not alone with this..

:hug:
    Jenny

PS I love your scrrename.. i have the cheshire cat in the back of my car grinning to all the drivers behind me ;)

10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to SF :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.