ello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by mikemike, Feb 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikemike

mikemike New Member

hi the name is mike im 28 and have a two year old son just introducing myself here a lil about me i use run on sentences alot lol i have had depression and anxiety disorder for about 12 years now just doin the best i can every day but the fact is i HATE who I have become anyways ya'll have a nice day and god bless

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Mike,
    Feel free to spill your guts and vent all your frustrations here.. No one here judges you because we have or still have the same feelings..The forum can be very supportive..If you feel better talking one on one you can always PM one of us to talk to..We're here to help.. Take care!!

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hi mike,welcome to the forum :hug:

4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey mike :) welcome to the forum :shake:

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Mike, welcome to SF!!

6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. Please write your name on the sticker tag. Free coffee and donut can be found in the corner. And no we dont have croissant.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum mikemike. Sorry to hear you suffer from depression and anxiety disorder. I am glad you joined us and are seeking support. Give your son a few extra hugs and kisses. The time goes quickly and soon he won't want to be cuddled and hugged as much :) Soak it up now. Kids can be great! :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.