ello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my name is Shawna, 27 and I live in KY. I'm a stay at home mom with a 7 month old little girl. Lots of time to be alone. I've had depression since I can remember and I began to have anxiety attacks at the age of 17. I always thought depression was horrible, but my anxiety is so much worse. Depression is like "I want to die" and the anxiety is "Please god don't let me die!"

But the last couple of weeks for me have been very difficult to get through, so I'm hoping I'll fit in here and maybe feel understood by others, because I rarely do. :(

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Shawna, welcome to SF. I know too how hard anxiety can be, PM me if I can be of any help x

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi and welcome...is there any reason why the last few weeks have been worse? Are you seeing anyone to treat your depression and anxiety? Please consider that if you are not as you and your daughter deserve this respite...welcome again, J

Sadeyes, I suppose coupled with my daughter teething which is making her so upset, and that my boyfriend is working so much, that I am constantly alone to think about things, have been my issues lately. No I am not currently seeing anyone or taking anything. I have no insurance so I can only go to certain free places, which I've been before and they didn't really help me. They basically summed my life up as my parents didn't love me. That's all they had for me. I'd like to think I'm a little more complex then that.

Thanks for giving me a warm welcome everyone! Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00