ema in trouble -- Warning triggering

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ema, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

hi all my family! i miss you all so much!

i have my computer back now. but, stupidly, i cannot use it with the battery and the plug at the same time. there is a short that, if the battery is in, tells it that the plug isn't in and it drains the battery.

but, last friday, ema was sexually assaulted by her neighbor. we can't figure this out at all. we've known him for years and he's old enough to be our father. and it is triggering past trauma. we just don't know what happenned or why or anything.

we're back in the house with our spouse, but staying out of his way. not much talking and never saying much. he's not paying mortgage again, but we keep our mouth shut and he leaves us alone. we're scared of what's going to happen, but it's all we can do right now.

we miss you all and we'll be back soon. trying to deal with the assault with doctor.

:grouphug: :rose: :wub: :duck: :hug:
  2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Sending you very big hugs ema :hug: Hope you feel better.. Sorry about what happened :( Sounds very bad. Hang in there and talk with us. We are here for you.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

big hugs :hug: im sorry for what happened, that can't be easy to deal with, hang in there x
  4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Oh dear. I'm so sorry ema! Big hugs for my ema duck!

Find out what charges can be filed against your neighbor.

But most of all, take care of yourself. Talk soon!

5. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

Im glad your comp is back, sorry about the problems....

im sorry about the neighbor too, and your spouse... worried about you.

Please try to take care of yourself, and remember that we loves our ema :duck:
  6. breaking

breaking Active Member

this is so terrible. I am so sorry .. I'm living with that memory myself so I understand.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.