Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ema, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

hi friends.

i've been away because i had to leave my home. i wasn't safe and had to go to my mother's or go to the state hospital. i chose my mother's. her computer wasn't working until today when we got everything fixed finally.

i have to go back tomorrow or thursday, but he won't talk to me, so i don't know what will happen when i go back. my mother is driving me nuts -- she yells at me for everything, including things that have nothing to do with me, like if she drops something. i can't take it anymore.

i miss everybody, specially angie, harry, ben, jason, iz, thorn, marie, aaron, and everybody in chat that i can't fit into this list or it would go on and on. :wub: you all

3 blankets are in process right now.

:duck: :hug:
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Glad you are now safe and good to hear from you
  3. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

Happy to hear from you Ema. Hopefully lots of things will get straighten up in the future. :hug:
  4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Happy to hear from u ema and welcome back! :hug:
  5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Ema! *hugssssssssssssssss!*

You duckies are keeping watch for you! They want you to be well.
  6. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Glad to hear from you. I hope you are well and things work out.

7. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

:hug: Ema :hug: Gobby

Welcome back! Be strong until something sorts it self out.

Were thinking of you. :duck:
  8. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

thanks for all the encouraging words!

my computer died and is in the shop and i hope to be back soooooon. i miss everybody soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. making blankets all the time now. :knit:

please spread the word that i miss everybody and that i think of all of you all the time and i will be back as soon as my computer works again.

gobly loves you all, too!

:duck: :grouphug: :wub:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.