Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Not one bloody email in 3 days :mad: :mad: :mad:

No body loves me, everbody hates me;
I think I'll eat some worms !!!! :mad: :mad: :massmoon:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm tasty worms!!! :ohmy:

Nobody hates you!! :ohmy:

I tried sending an email yesterday (actually early this morning) but it wouldnt let me attach the song *sigh*

B

Bette

Oh, my gosh I ain't heard that little song in forever.

I'm sorry Devastated. I'd have e-mailed ya if ya wanted. You cheered me up with that song though.

If any of you guys are of ummmmm a certain age there's this site called FEELING RETRO I think it's called. I'll have to get a link.

One look at "Baby Go Bye Bye And Her Bumpity Buggy", and you'll crack up.
E-mail them Devastated. The guy runs it is so cool. I love the toys of my generation. O.K. I am 46. I mean these things like "Creepy Crawlers" you had to BAKE them. Can anyone spell danger? LOL Plus we had this thing was a straw and you put this very toxic like glue on the end and made bubbles with it. No wonder we were all tripping. Feel better, ya worm eater.

I very rarely recieve e-mails off people these days. Whenever I log it it's always alert of PMs from forums I'm a member of or other random shite off places such as play.com

Worms are yum. =|

Aww, sorry I haven't emailed you, I'm usaully more of a msn messager or post or PM person....better at those. :hug: I care also, remember that sweetie, a lot of us care, you're my mate. :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Oh, my gosh I ain't heard that little song in forever.

I'm sorry Devastated. I'd have e-mailed ya if ya wanted. You cheered me up with that song though.

If any of you guys are of ummmmm a certain age there's this site called FEELING RETRO I think it's called. I'll have to get a link.

One look at "Baby Go Bye Bye And Her Bumpity Buggy", and you'll crack up.
E-mail them Devastated. The guy runs it is so cool. I love the toys of my generation. O.K. I am 46. I mean these things like "Creepy Crawlers" you had to BAKE them. Can anyone spell danger? LOL Plus we had this thing was a straw and you put this very toxic like glue on the end and made bubbles with it. No wonder we were all tripping. Feel better, ya worm eater.
MAGIC PLASTIC !!!!! oh those were the days...did ya know Hamlies toy shop in London still sells the darn stuff. :laugh: :laugh:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Perhaps us saddos with no emails should start a round robin, every day one of us sends everyone else an email :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ps: fricassed worms is delicious !!!!:munch:

pps: just for Bette, here's the rest of the song....

long thin slimy ones
short fat furry one
short fat furry ones stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00