ema's mess

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ema, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

so sorry i've been gone. i miss my family here. :hug: :duck:

i finally asked for a divorce and things have gotten worse, if anybody can believe that. :cry2:

poor gobly is really stressed, too, which is making things even harder.

can you believe he actually wants me to put in writing that it is ok for him to date while we are still married? he only wants a separation, he wants total separation from me, he says; but he wants to date and keep my name on his bank accounts.

i had a breakdown this past wednesday, which was our 20th anniverwary. only narrowly avoided the hospital.

so tired and so want to be here everyday, but have to be careful because he is sneaking around and already hacked my computers twice.

i miss my duckies and my goose! please know i still love all of you and think of you every single day! and, i'm still making blankets. :knit:

i'll be back more now, but have to be careful and soon i'll be back for good. then what will you do? you'll be over run with my ducks!

:hug: :duck: :rose:
  2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

How do you know he's hacked your computers?

If so, that is grounds for a possible charge of cyber crime. I am not kidding! The feds take this type of thing very seriously.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/40820...oping-your-spouses-e-mail-crime/#.T4JNfdmDmSo is the article that you really should read. I would have him thrown in jail for breaching your privacy.

I'm so sorry that he wants to throw you away like yesterday's garbage. Especially after the vows you took at the beginning of your marriage. But I would see if your state or province has a law that could take care of his snooping ways.
  3. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

emmaaaa.... missing you :p and i have to introduce you to my dear lamb :eek:hmy: she reminds me of you, and your silly ways :bleh: hope to see you around soon, and keeping my bag of flour held tight!

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

What a cad he is better you just up and leave him hun You deserve so much more than that hugs to you
  5. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

hi, all.

still working on things. i think the foreclosure has been stopped by him filing for bankruptcy. everything is so messed up. i'm messed up.

i'm lonely. and so sad. i realized i won't get anymore presents cause my family never gives me any and nobody even knows i have a birthday, much less when it is. and nobody ever gave me a cake except him and one other friend, once. he always gave me a cake.

feeling pretty low, i guess. i miss everybody, but i supposed i'm pretty much forgotten here, too.

:duck: i think about ducks all the time. :cry2:
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are not forgotten hun hugs to you
  7. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Here have a :cake:
    I hope the divorce helps you make things better.

8. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

oh my goodness -- thank you for the :cake:

isn't it weird the things that make us vulnerable, like birthday cake? and duckies?

not having a good day today. starting to dream about things that i've never dreamed about before, only thought about. hmm, hard to say what i mean without saying what i'm not allowed to say. hmm, ema's a pacifist by nature and has never even touched a certain object that soldiers use. but, not only has she been thinking about it for two weeks, now she dreams about it. :cry2:

but, i have nobody to talk to. in fact, i live in a house in which the other person actually speaks not a single word to me at all. the pain is so terrible.

at least i have gobly. i wish i could pull all of you through the screen and have you here. espcially my duckies :duck:

lots of :rose: right now. if anybody talks to angie, tell her i am sending them to her.

:hug: :wub: :duck:
  9. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

No problem :)
    Birthday cake can be quite an emotional thing, I think?

I am sorry you are having a bad day. Do you think there is a reason for you thinking of that object?
    You can talk on here. It must be hard to be given the silent treatment.

May I ask who gobly is?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.