embarrassing problem

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by afraid_of_myself, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This isn't life or death... just something thats weird that I've been thinking.*cough* This man I look up to and is basically my mentor... whom I've been talking to about my problems the last few months... who is 20 + years older than me. Well... I'm really embarrassed... but I've been having thoughts more on the... well errmmm attracted to him side. This is totally wrong because of the age diffrence and the sheer fact that I look up to him.. It may be a silly crush.. but last night I actually had a sexual dream about him.. and when I woke up it freaked me out and I felt really... perverted and weird... this guys just trying to help me and oh my god I'm having dreams about him..

er.... what the hell? I'm kind of scared to talk to him now... should I just ignore the dream and pretend it didn't happen???
  2. the_dream

the_dream Guest

it seems normal enough a "friend" of mine

has werid dreams about his teachers

just be carfull and follow your gut if he gives you weird vibes
  3. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

this is something that is very common ....

student / teacher

patient / doctor

parishner / priest.. rabi... minister

even other friends parents....

so please dont feel bad... but also please

DONT ACT ON IT.. that would be the mistake..

4. Act on it as in pursue my teacher?... no I wouldn't do that.. I feel odd enough dreaming about him..
    err... the only thing that I might do is hug him.. but thats a common things we've been doing so I don't think that would be acting on it....

anyway thank you
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

There are many schools of thought about fantasies, but the one which I think applies here, is that he has qualities that you are attracted to, being expressed in this way...the union you dreamt about, and the eros you expressed could be wanting to love yourself more by acquiring these traits...just my thoughts...and truly how nice to want to bring that part of him into you (entendre intended)...Jackie
  6. thank you.. its good to know I'm not a complete pervert..
    hehe.. that pun made my face turn red..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.