embarrassing question.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Animosity, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

So, I came to ohio to visit for a week and I wanted to hang out with all my friends and my best friend rachel on the 10th because it was her birthday. So I took her out to the hookah bar. With her cousin Ashley. and Later i found out Rachel has type one herpes. She said shes never had a cold sore and or anything before so I don't think I can catch it if she didn't have any open sores? right? And then Ashley tries to kiss me and time after time I told her I was taken and she tried anyway and I pushed her away so hard because I was sooooo angry that she had done that. And then later I found out she has clamydia, But I don't think I can catch that either? right?

Do you guys think I am okay? Or do you think I am at risk. I'm going to go to the doctor in about a week-ten days to get tested anyway, but I am just freaking out.
  2. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

Unlikely that you have chlamydia from that. But even if you did have it all you would have to do(and what Ashley really needs to do as untreated chlamydia eventually causes pelvic inflammatory disease and infertility) is take a dose of antibiotics to get rid of it. I'm not sure about the coldsores. Herpes type 1 is coldsores, right? I doubt you caught it from the hookah pipe, especially if she doesn't have any sores. How does she know she has it if she doesn't get any coldsores? Maybe I read your post wrong. Don't worry too much, you will be fine!!
  3. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

She knew she had it because her ex-fiance told her to get tested. and i know im just nervous
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sure that you'll be ok, but it's a good idea to get tested anyway to make sure.
  5. b-rock

b-rock Well-Known Member

herpies is a no for sure. sores have to be present. clam. i dunno.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.