Embarrassing typos!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Spikey, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Post your embarrassing typo's here :biggrin:

Here's mine so far, am sure there will be more!

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned...:[ Ok. Fuck it. I lied. It's Drum and Bass. What you gonna do?.. says:
    I'm not scared of ghosts. I just think it's all very interesting which is why I want to study shit battery dying

2. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

A few years ago, I was taking a writing class with a foreign exchange student. We had to write a paper on something we wanted to buy, and he asked me to proof his paper. Now, what I'm fixing to write is going to seem somewhat offensive, but it was because of the language barrier.

The paper went something like this:

"I need to buy a new computer. My new computer must have a fifteen inch screen, a fast processor, and a big hard dick. I refuse to buy a computer with a hard dick less than 40 GB. I need a big hard dick because my family is going to want to use it, too."

He had no idea why I was laughing so hard. Poor guy. :smile:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Ok not a typo but I sometimes have the habit of saying things back to front or mixing up letters..especially when I'm tired...this one was classic:

Was sat in the back of the car when we arrived at our destination, I go to get out only to find the seat belt has wrapped itself round my foot and my foot is trapped.
    Dad is complaining that I havent got out the car when I announce to the whole world that "I can't get out my stoot is fuck!!"

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

My best friend said somthing that jus made me laugh for ages, it wasn't so much embarassing as hilarious.
    She was trying to say she overtired and type;
    "I am so OVER tigers"
    xD

Another one was when she was saying she was a shy buggar;
    I won't be a shy badger next time....
    We still laugh at those xD

5. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

I never had an embarrassing typo.. :blink:

Maybe I forgot em...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.