Emergency situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pushed my classmate today because he was annoying me, and seems like he hit his head.
Now due to I have saw some reports about someone accidentally hit his head and died tomorrow, I'm really afraid about it.
I'm a pessimistic person, I'm really afraid of that he might died, if he did then I'm a murderer!
I might suicide these days if he didn't come to school tomorrow.
But I have some experience of hit my head and i am still alive tomorrow, I survived sleeping.
And he survived his nap today, but I'm still afraid of that he might died...
This is an emergency, I need your help...
And please ignore this topic if he is still alive tomorrow, I'll say is he still alive tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.

Right now lets assume your friend is still alive and focus on your current situation.
Your friend was annoying you so you pushed him?
You want to commit suicide because you feel guilt?
This all seems like an internal problem to me.

Let's work it.

Are you stressed at school?
Is there allot of negativity in your life right now, manifesting as anger?
Do you get any free time?

I'm really afraid of that he might died, I didn't have suicide thoughts for the past two days
Yes, I do have stresses from school, and I do have lots of negative thoughts.
I have free time now, but I'll sleep after our conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I look at negative thoughts as internal enemies.

To beat the negative feelings, we need to find positive feelings and pit them against the negative ones.
This can create greater chaos at first, but it helps us learn to bring greater harmony into our lives.
There are many ways to harmonize the spirit.

Remember: Each achievement should bring greater satisfaction.

You did say he survived his nap! That is a good sign that he'll make it through.

Remember: Each of these experiences in life have hidden lessons.
Sometimes the meaning of things is immediately clear, other times we need to really analyze the situation to grasp it's meaning.

Rookie

Hey pal... im just playing the other side of the coin here... lets say he did pass away, your intention when you pushed him/her was getting them away from you with physical force. Your intention was NOT to kill them. Therefore you would not be a murderer. Murder implies either the premeditation or intention to take the life of another... pushing someone who hits their head and died, accident, taking a kalashnikov into school and aiming before pulling the trigger on the other hand would be murder

Good you here your classmate is fine.

Try to see your pessimism as a good thing.
It can keep you out of trouble.
Just make sure your not putting the wrong energy into thoughts.
Putting in the wrong energy can cause bad things to manifest.

Ai To Hikari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00