emotional and binge eating

haiz.dying

ive given up on life. its disgusting and ugly and unhealthy. every day i eat whatever unhealthy shit i want. i eat even when im not hungry. i eat whenver i get a burst of emotion. i feel so sick and tired right now, i havent showered in a few days. i should shower then sleep but i found myself ordering food again. i keep wasting so much money. ive gained so much weight now, it makes me sick and i dont know how to stop.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there @haiz.dying Comfort eating can be a real issue when you are hurting emotionally. I know because I am one of those people. I'm obese but have changed slightly over the last month by snacking on fruit instead of chocolate bars. Eat when you are hungry. We have a thread going on here regarding healthy eating and exercise here:

http://suicideforum.com/community/threads/may-healthy-eating-exercise-challenge-come-join-us.145834/

You are welcome to join us and try to become healthier, having the support of others is great too. You don't want to get diabetes or any health complication from being over weight, my advice would be to start small, start slowly, find things to distract you when you are feeling emotionally under the weather.

You can do this :)

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
No problem, glad I could be of help :)

I see you joined today, just want to welcome you to SF, we're a good bunch so I hope you stick around.

Always here if you need a chat x

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00