emotional pain

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Petal, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

All I can do is cry,cry and cry. I've been crying for 3 hours today. The nausea from anxiety is so bad I have vomited 6 times. I haven't slept properly in days. I can't stand feeling like this. If it weren't for my niece who I love with all my heart, I'd make it my business to check out of life. I never thought I could be hurting this badly. I was doing good-ish ? (well compared to now) and I messed it all up yesterday.I can't stand feeling this way, I don't deserve to be alive, I'm a horrible person. I called the samaritans a while ago, they were helpful but its not enough.
  2. plates

plates Well-Known Member

I feel for you. Do you think you're approaching a crisis- or in one?

What happened yesterday and why do you think you're a horrible person?
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not a horrible person, and you DO deserve to live. :hug: What happened, here if you want to talk.
  4. Petal

I went into the hospital last night after taking someone elses medication and drinking ~(stupid I know), when they refused to give me anything I got very abusive towards them all. Everyone wants me dead.
  5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Nobody wants you dead.

I don't want you dead.

You might be feeling so low because of the alcohol- it can cause one's mood to crash.

Do you want to talk about why you were drinking and the medication?
  6. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Alcohol is a depressant. It also has effects on the human brain that cause you to do things you would not normally do.

You may have been a horrible person when drunk, but that does NOT make you a horrible person.

Everybody wants you to stick around.

Here if you want to talk,
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

We don't want you dead!! :hug:
  8. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

No one wants you dead hun - and no one has the right to anyway :hug:

You are most definately NOT horrible! I don't know what they were playing at at the hospital - maybe a diff hospital u could go to? You are seeking help which is brilliant, you see ur doc tomo, keep holding on, tell them everything, and I would suggest not leaving until he/she agrees to admit you - you want the help then they should give it to you!

9. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

If your anxiety is that bad it doesn't sounds like the meds you are on are working very well. I hope you decide to go back to the doctors and have them try something different. I'm glad to hear you are still trying to get help and i want you to know you are lovely.
  10. StarryNightSky

StarryNightSky Well-Known Member

Agree with everyone here, you're not a horrible person, and you don't deserve to die :sad:

Sounds like you've been going through a lot lately. Think you should try to treat yourself extra special, because you're a good person and deserve it.

:hug: hope you can start feeling better soon.
  11. boo

boo Well-Known Member

You are far from horrible lynn, if anything you are exceptional. :)
    I know you are a person of few words, but try to communicate with us.
  12. Petal

Thanks all. :hug: :wub:

Posting to say I'm doing much better, for now anyway :) xxxx
  13. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I'm glad the lynnster is doing mucho betto :):mhmm: