Emotionally Challenged

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shad, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shad

Shad Active Member

It seems that everything I touch goes horrible wrong. And when these disasters happen I get emotional and want to cash out. I seemed to have ruined everyones life around me. And the harder I try the worse it gets. It makes you want to sit in the far corner of the basement in the fetal position and cry. But you cant do that everyone will think your nuts. All the problems in life race through my head. When I was in the hospital last week all I wanted to do was get out. You smile and say what they want to hear and your on your way. Deep down inside your mind is still twisted and you want to play russian roulette with a shotgun. Will my mind ever be right again? Will I be happy on the inside again? I want to die in the worst way. But yet I want my goals and dreams too. A company I worked for in the past offered me a job at 80k and I didnt call them back. I hate myself for my bright decisions. Am I mental? And if so how long does it take to wear off? These daily breakdowns are getting the best of me. I appreciate being able to let out problems here it seems to help. Thank you very much.
    Insanily Yours
    Shad :napoleon:
  2. Agrigor

Agrigor Active Member

Mental illness very rarely will "wear off". The way you seem to be thinking - the generalization that EVERYTHING you touch goes wrong and such - is indicative of Depression.

The part about everyone thinking you are nuts is rather common in humans, but really ask yourself this: are you an atypical person? IF you are, you may very well have a mental illness and the harsh words of the ignorant about it shouldn't phase you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.