Emotionally drained and worn out

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Title says it all. Over the last month all ive seem to be doing is sorting out peoples problems on facebook. It wouldnt be so bad if it wasnt just one perpetual argument. Its like everyone expects me to wave a wand and make everything better for them or argue the toss on their behalf about whose right or wrong on any given day. Then theirs the musical politics, oh the fucking politics are driving me batshit crazy. Im a god damn raver, i didnt sign up for this shit. I mean its got so bad that i deactivated my profile, it was making me ill, and i gotta be honest i dont even know when ill activate it again if ever

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

The drama on FB gets unreal at times. Would it be possible to clear out your friends list of all the people that are trying to drag you into their drama?

Either way, if it's making you feel ill, it's not worth it. Let them fight their own battles.

3. Kaos General

Not really because these people are some of my closest friends, the others i blocked yesterday because i literally couldnt deal with them anymore, as you probably saw, it got really nasty

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I agree with Wildcherry. You must look after yourself first, if it's making you ill then you most definitely did the right thing by deactivating your account. Keep up the good work :)

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I have to agree hun friends don't do that drag you down to point of exhaustion I am glad you did what you had to do to look after YOU hun way to go hugs

6. Kaos General

I mean my close friends understand why ive disappeared, the other 480 people i gotta be honest, i dont really care about. Its gotten to the point where im going out with my friends and people know me from the arguments that ive been in, personally thats not what i wanna be known for

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Yeah, I noticed some drama going down but didn't really know what was happening. Could tell you were getting fed up of it all though.

8. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Hope u feel better.. ive had similar issues on fb before too.. left for while. Closed.off from ppl. Later able to handle. Can always block again if needed.

9. Kaos General

Yeah, im back on their for now, funnily enough me deactivating my profile kinda made people think about whats actually important, wasnt really expecting that kind of effect at all