emotionally drained

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by sadhart, Jan 9, 2012.

1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

The last few days have been overwhelming and frustrating. I got it thrown in my face that I don't live on my own. I'm supposed to show respect to people in my family older than me despite their constant bullshit and any setbacks or shortcomings i have gets thrown in my face or held over my head to the point where I can't even feel comfortable or sleep well at night. it's never going to get better and I don't like living anymore....though that's been more or less the case for a few years now.

Sorry for yet another post like this.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know that place a house that is not a home I am sorry they make you feel that way hun. Perhaps with time you will be able to get a small place of your own a safe haven so to speak. Don't be sorry hun this place SF is like that home we do not have it is a safe place to come and speak our minds and release the pain inside You post all you want hugs

3. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

Thank you. For me, I just want to have the freedom of being able to make my own decisions without everyone's input. I mean sometimes they are just flat out wrong and it's like im supposed to agree with them to stroke their egos or something.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yes you should have that freedom of choice hun boundaries of some sort need to be made but i know how hard that is to do . Letting them know you do not need their input all the time I know too that in a family that is hard boundary to keep hugs