Emotionless

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Failure, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Failure

Failure Well-Known Member

Possibly triggering? I'm not sure what is and what isn't anymore. To me, almost everything is triggering.

I really don't care about anything anymore. What I look like? Don't care. If I eat or not? Don't care. Grades? Don't care. Self esteem? Don't care. Family? Don't care. Being yelled at? Don't care. Being ignored? Don't care. Relapsing? Don't care. Don't care, don't care, don't care.

Nothing matters. Was recovering from depression, was finally getting better, now all of a sudden another relapse. Can't count how many I've in the past few weeks, don't care. Suicidal again. Don't care. Not gonna tell anyone my problems again. Probably won't talk for a while anyway. Just listening to music all day everyday. Nothing helps. Only thing keeping me here is music. Only thing that makes me actually go to school is my closest friends. Only have about two right now. No one else cares what happens to me, anyway. Won't tell them anything much anymore. Headaches everyday now, won't go away. Medication doesn't work. Can't sleep. Can't stay awake. Don't care. No more anchors, all thrown away now, except for music and my closest friends.

No one reads this? Don't care.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum, I understand all the "Don't Care" situations but you need care for yourself. That's its important and share you anguish with your circle of friends and use the music to help you. You are young and yet to experience life. Yes, it's hard but you need to take day at a time. You have joined a forum that will help you in your struggle. The most IMPORTANT THING IS THAT YOU DO NOT ACT ON YOUR FEELINGS. You deserve to live your life.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

OH boy i have been there no emotions not caring dam it YOur meds need to be looked at ok talk to your doctor dam the dosage needs to be changed maybe too high dose even or you need to get on new medication You have felt the good effects of medication so you know it can work Please talk to your doctor ok get back some control some life again
    Don't let the illness take over you i know it is hard but please reach out to someone to get you to your doctor and get things changed up ok
    take care of YOU please

4. Failure

Failure Well-Known Member

They were considering giving me antidepressants, because I am under 18, but I was getting better so they stopped considering it. What I meant was, medication to help with headaches and migraines aren't working anymore. Sorry for the misunderstanding