1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emotions are taking over and I'm struggling to survive

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Doesn'tmatter, Mar 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doesn'tmatter

Doesn'tmatter New Member

I can't do it, every day is getting harder and harder. Why am I even here? Why am I trying so hard when life constantly reminds me I should be dead. I'm the biggest joke and mistake. My body is aching my fight is useless I see no light at the end unless it's 6 feet under. I don't want to live anymore.

2. Kiwi2016

Kiwi2016 Forum Pro

I am so sorry that you are struggling so much but am glad that you found SF as here you will find an amazing group of individuals who can provide encouragement, support and advice. Do you mind sharing a bit more of what is going on with you to make you feel this way? Please take to heart that you do matter and you aren't alone as we are all here for you so I encourage you to keep posting. There is also a live chat if you want to talk to people in real time. Sending you hugs.

Petal and Alwayswrong like this.
  3. Alwayswrong

Alwayswrong Well-Known Member

Hi! Look, life tends to go on no matter what. If you don't believe me, look at this:
    Screenshot_2018-02-03-08-28-19-1-1.png
    Welcome to SF. Please, let us know how we csn help. Big hug.

AsphyxiateOnWords and Petal like this.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi there, with each day getting harder and harder, you are growing stronger and stronger. Maybe even down the line you will be able from personal experience to help others who are suicidal/depressed.

Right now though you need to look after number 1, Y.O.U.

Are you seeing a doctor to therapist? If not I think that would be the smartest thing to do, wishing you the best and please keep on posting because here and support is here and a lot of listeners with experience who are going through this and got through this. Life might be throwing poop at you bu you can handle this.

Best wishes :)

5. I love the inferences you make. It's very rare for people to see the beauty in life like you do. I think you should change your name because you are certainly not always wrong.

Alwayswrong likes this.
  6. Alwayswrong

Alwayswrong Well-Known Member

AsphyxiateOnWords likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.