Emotions out of control

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadcat, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

I am still at a point where my emotions are out of control. I keep trying to maintain control, but from time to time, I am still losing that battle. Worse yet, I am now into the phase where I have previously tried to off myself. I can feel the tug of that dark emotion , pulling at me. Within the past few weeks I came close to seeking that form of relief. I can feel that now, urging me .

I had hoped that by now, I would be past the worst part of my meds cycle, and that my emotions would have calmed down. However, my emotions are worse than ever.

In addition, i have been in so much pain , that I finally went in to see my family doctor to get blood tests to rule out anything else. I was told that I need to take additional pain meds.

I feel that I need to take additional meds to help calm me down too.

To anyone who I have upset, I apologize.

Please no negative comments.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun no negative comments for sure I hope you can talk to your pdoc and see if your meds can be increased some please stay safe ok The physical pain will cause the pull to be much stronger but you hold on ok hopefully with increase in pain meds you won't feel so low
  3. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

I am sorry. I cannot handle this any more. I need to end this torture. I feel so alone. No one cares and no one is talking to me. I can't do this any more . It's too lonely. I have tried so hard, but I am failing at everything. I do not see the Light any more. I cannot hear the Sound of God anymore. Even God has deserted me.

This physical world is so lonely. No Love eminating thru everything. It seem as a garbage pail or lost souls. A place where everything is hopeless. Where evil stalks everyone , thruout the day and evening.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I do care. I know I've been out of touch for a day or two, and I'm really sorry about that. But I do genuinely care. Please don't let go, try to keep holding on!! :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.