Emotions

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Little_me, Jun 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I'm totally empty. I'm so dull... For example- when I say something unseemly to a family member or so, I can't even feel that I've done something wrong, I don't really feel any guilt. I just know it... I can't show disappointment at any time either, or any other feeling.
    I know that my heart is crying inside all the time, but it normally never shows- all this melancholia is inside me. I think that it's because I was bullied for 9 years, I learned myself how to "turn off" the ability to express emotions... But now, I'm done with that, it's just too much stuck inside me- and now I can't find a way to handle all this pain... The only thing that makes me able to express feelings is music, and sometimes my dog. I want to scream, CRY, but I can't!! The tears don't shed, there is no sound from my lips.. All the pain stuck inside me. I feel so alone, I feel very alone.
    :cry:

2. Darker Than Black

Darker Than Black Well-Known Member

hey man i feel the same, and I was bullied too

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

If music helps go with music. Find a place to be alone somewhere and scream or cry with songs. Try to immerse yourself in them and remember that it's ok to cry and actually really really good. To me it feels like orgasm. Probably did it for two hours last night.
    It can be really scary if you've never expressed emotions before but just finding a place to scream like sitting in the car by yourself or something might help.
    I wish you the best of luck. I know how much it hurts to keep it in and how good it feels to let it go.
    PM me anytime :hug:

4. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Thanks guys :rose:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.