Empathy Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Growing Pains

Omg I only got a six. o_0

I didn't expect to score THAT low. That's, also, around what most people with Aspergers/Autism score.

*shrug* Not too surprised, to be frank, though I expected more around 30-40.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
well that means we dont have aspergers Alex :biggrin:
This is what Pea says:

0 - 32 = low (most people with Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism score about 20)
33 - 52 = average (most women score about 47 and most men score about 42)
53 - 63 is above average
64 - 80 is very high
80 is maximum

"Bawk, bawk!! Hmm... Nope, theoretically we still could have Asperger's!! We could be an outlier or not in the "most people" group! :devil:"

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
Your score: 14
0 - 32 = low (most people with Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism score about 20)
33 - 52 = average (most women score about 47 and most men score about 42)
53 - 63 is above average
64 - 80 is very high
80 is maximum

lovely lol

ZombiePringle

sooooo should I actually worry or look more into the score I got? or should I just let it go? lol... sorry its bugging me me a little....

Growing Pains

Honestly, mine's bugging me a little, too. At the same rate and time, though, I'm not too worried about it. I've always known I've been a bit "off" socially. So, it's something I kind of just shrug off.

ZombiePringle

Yeah I know I shouldn't let it bother me. but I always dwell on stuff like this and kinda overthink it. It makes me wonder if I do have Aspergers or something. Since I have always been really off socially.

For you guys that scored low and it's bugging you a little, I feel this quiz is a a pretty rough estimate, not that i'd write it off as totally useless.

I got 53 on it. Just barely above average, lol

AlopexAngel

Chat Buddy
SF Supporter
I got a 9. I would worry other low scorers. Most of the test asks how well you think you relate in different capacies or your knowledge and perceptions. As we all know, depression and anxiety disorders cause us to think of ourselves as inadequate and likely incapabile of relating to others accurately.

Hi everyone! Thanks for taking the test. I don't know about the accuracy of it, but I guess it could only give a slight hint about our empathetic potentials. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00