Emptiness aches

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thebaronspell, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebaronspell

thebaronspell Well-Known Member

I tried desperately to not exceed the deadline I set myself of making sure I didn't see the light of day after my 21st a year ago and with my 22nd birthday coming up I'm afraid to say I feel like a bigger loser for not managing to find a way out.

I feel cheated about my life in general. I've got a job I'm very content with and my friends promised that once I found my feet I'd have no trouble in finding someone who makes me happy and whom wouldn't hurt me yet the few girls I've dated lately all appear to be out to cut my heart out. Now my friends are trying to kid me and make out its something I'm doing or looking for sub-consciously.

I've been depressed for an awful long time and nobody takes the situation seriously. I don't want to hear nobody ever say "don't look and she'll come along soon" again!!

More factors about my life actually cause me great depression but I just don't feel like discussing them.
  2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Sorry youve been hurt so much that does suck and to be honest i dont know why some ppl do that to others.To me your not a looser but more of a fighter because by not checking out your here reaching out and thats great.Must ask do you get help with your depression.I hope you keep fighting on and keep reaching out here and towards other help
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.