1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emptiness is taking me to the point of agony

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mistysautumn, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mistysautumn

mistysautumn Well-Known Member

I don't know what's happening to me, but I am totally lost. I attempted suicide twice and (obviously) failed. I didn't stop thinking about it since then. All I want to do is die, but now I can't do it. I don't have any methods since they took all of my pills and I can't cut myself. :S

2. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you are in such pain. Can you tell me what has caused you to feel like this? I am a good listener and you can PM me or email me any time if you want to talk privately. Take care and be gentle with yourself.

3. mistysautumn

mistysautumn Well-Known Member

I don't know, that is the problem. It happens so suddenly, like out of nowhere. :/

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Has anything negative happened to you recently? I mean anything, the smallest thing can set someone off.

I know I didn't just wake up and want to die. It happened gradually.

5. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

Maybe if you tell us what has happened over the past few days we can figure out what has triggered you. But please keep talking. It does help. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.