Empty days....

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by justanotherguy, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. these days are filled with nothingness, sadness and a lot of self pity. I've actually reduced my toking, and, as a result, has made my life dull and boring. Another facotr might be the lack of friends. It's not that I don't have nay, but I just don't feel comfortable with anyone, and I just wanna get high all by myself in my room. All these things have made me think about getting a bottle of vodka, buying some clozaril, and sleeping until heaven or hell accepts me. I hope god is forgiving and understanding.
    Why can't a live a life like other people? I try to focus on uni, but it still doesn't do the trick. I have a gf, but it's all for the pussy... It just feels so empty.... peace

JAG

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear how the drugs have clouded your mind. It is good to see you have backed off on the amount, but things will not improve much for you unless you can get to the point you are no longer dependent upon them for the feeling of well being and success. I am sure you will not agree with my post, but this is how I view things. I wish to see you out of this conundrum and safe as well as healthy. Please take care of yourself. You may be the only one that can. :hug:

3. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i did drugs for 20 years. most of my using was alone. don't trust ppl very well, don't like most ppl. can't stand myself, can't stand what my life has become. spound familliar. if you want to talk i'm here. sorry to hear you are going through it at the moment.

4. thanks for the kind words.... yeah, it's been awhile since my last toke. The days have been filled with being angry and being an asshole.... i think i'm going to toke just a little to let me relax.... anyone know how long the mental withdrawl from MJ... anyone here able to get off from mj?? damn, the MJ has a grasp on me :(

JAG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.