1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Empty Interest

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Forgotten_Man, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

So my sister contacted me. She talked to my mom found out I am attending a wedding. She gave me the usual updates that I get from her on her life. Asked for updates on mine. So I gave her updates on mine.

I know that her interest is empty. She said we should hang out... that will only be at the wedding. That won't be anything I really want to do. I would like to have someone to actually talk too about my plans and goals. I think sometimes that my lack of motivation is because all I do is type my plans.

Really I think that I am just even more boring than my roommate. No one comments on my facebook posts. No one talks to me, on other forums, I post threads... they get no responses. All my other online friends do not seem to be around anymore.

With my roommate moving out I will be one step away from having no one. My plans involve moving to another state or country when next I move. Then I will be alone... no attachments... nothing...

Anyway enough rambling sorry... just really depressed for some reason.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I always find it very confusing when I speak to someone from my past...I hope here you get the support and caring you deserve...please PM me if I can ever be there for you...big hugs, J

3. Forgotten_Man

@Sadeyes: Thanks, I get plenty of support here... it is just upsetting when I really want to talk to someone in real life. Plus this sister is the only sibling I have who I feel can give me a level headed opinion... in real life.

My plans are all over this forum. :mhmm: I can write them down again though in a PM. If you are interested, I always like disappointing people. :mhmm: I always enjoy insight. I am having a weak night right now anyway.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I hate nights like that, but know that is why we are here...please send a PM if you would like...and know, that you are cared for here...big hugs, J

5. Forgotten_Man

@Sadeyes: Sure I can send you a PM... I wonder how long it will take me to write it out... I like to be verbose... go over why I made my choices... :tougne: I like to smite all questions before they appear.