Empty Interest

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Forgotten_Man, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

So my sister contacted me. She talked to my mom found out I am attending a wedding. She gave me the usual updates that I get from her on her life. Asked for updates on mine. So I gave her updates on mine.

I know that her interest is empty. She said we should hang out... that will only be at the wedding. That won't be anything I really want to do. I would like to have someone to actually talk too about my plans and goals. I think sometimes that my lack of motivation is because all I do is type my plans.

Really I think that I am just even more boring than my roommate. No one comments on my facebook posts. No one talks to me, on other forums, I post threads... they get no responses. All my other online friends do not seem to be around anymore.

With my roommate moving out I will be one step away from having no one. My plans involve moving to another state or country when next I move. Then I will be alone... no attachments... nothing...

Anyway enough rambling sorry... just really depressed for some reason.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I always find it very confusing when I speak to someone from my past...I hope here you get the support and caring you deserve...please PM me if I can ever be there for you...big hugs, J
  3. Forgotten_Man

@Sadeyes: Thanks, I get plenty of support here... it is just upsetting when I really want to talk to someone in real life. Plus this sister is the only sibling I have who I feel can give me a level headed opinion... in real life.

My plans are all over this forum. :mhmm: I can write them down again though in a PM. If you are interested, I always like disappointing people. :mhmm: I always enjoy insight. I am having a weak night right now anyway.
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I hate nights like that, but know that is why we are here...please send a PM if you would like...and know, that you are cared for here...big hugs, J
  5. Forgotten_Man

@Sadeyes: Sure I can send you a PM... I wonder how long it will take me to write it out... I like to be verbose... go over why I made my choices... :tougne: I like to smite all questions before they appear.