empty life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rock, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rock

Rock Member

hello all mine name is Rock i am from Lithuania and i am 15 years old but well about two years i am feeling so empty got dumped by so much girls i got bad marks in school i don t have true friends and i just don t have reason for live i just sit on chair turn lights off put headphones and listen for sad music and thinking about world about how much people dieing and sometimes i even beg god to get killed because that gift he gave me life gift isint so good as much as i thinked it is just so empty cold i don t feel nothing maybe i am selfish to ask help because i am desperate :sad: but really please understand me i don t have reason for live maybe mine parents are but i don t feel i care for them i am nothing and anyway what gonna happen if one kid suicide nothing everyone gonna forget even me few years earlier mine grandpa died and i thinked why i can t lie in that coffin and be dead ? then i started make rhymes about suicide about darkness... but i hide all sadness inside me so now i want tell for peoples who can understand me or i think they can understand me...
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Rock,
    :shake::welcome: To the forum.. I understood most of what you were trying to get across. Do you have any really close friends? Someone you can sit down with and talk to them about how you are feeling?
    You have come to the right place for support and friendship. You will find everyone here are like a big family looking out for each other!! Don't think you are being ignored, sometimes it takes a little while before you start hearing from people. You have to understand they are working or off with family, just busey at the moment.
    I thought I was being ignored at first also and an angel came to my rescue. I will never forget the help she has offered me. I consider her a very good friend.
    Keep posting Rock we are here for you!!Take Care!~Joseph~:stereo:Rock-n-roll!!
  3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

Welcome. I think you will find alot of people here who share your feelings. Just keep posting and you hopefully you will find some value in the answers you get from others, I know this site has really helped me.

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Rock and welcome to the forum. Hope you get as much help and support from here as I have. I find it so helpful to be able to talk to people who really understand how I am feeling. Know that there will always be someone here for you. Good luck.S.:smile:
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and glad you found us...I am also glad you are expressing your feelings and finding support...as it was said, there are many ppl who can understand what you are going through...big hugs, J
  6. falling_away

falling_away Member

I know how you feel. My life is empty too and I have nothing to look forward to.
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi Rock. Welcome to the forum. I would like to suggest to you that you change the music you are listening too. Listening to sad music only makes you feel more sad. I know that won't change much, but even the little things make a difference.
  8. Rock

Rock Member

thank you for your support all...
  9. faithless

faithless Member

hmm i could be wrong, but what do you like to do? what do you enjoy doing? it seems you don't know at the moment and you don't know what to do with yourself. i suggest just go out for a walk, and then if you see anything you could do that could maybe make you feel just a little bit better (like maybe the opportunity to help someone?) then just do it. maybe even just the fresh air could help lift your spirits, if even for a little while.

though i could be very very wrong and if i am don't hesitate to tell me what's really got you so down, i'm here to listen if you need me to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.