Empty lost

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by see, Aug 20, 2007.

1. see

see Well-Known Member

Once again its night another day has come and gone I am no closer to the light............
    Darkness surrounds me threatens to take my soul.......... No where to run nowhere to hide..........nothing left inside.............
    Its cold and i am so alone...........

Does it matter.............never did.........

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2007
  2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

sure i totally believe you matter and i'm sorry you've been feeling so dark inside. no one should ever have to feel like this. if u ever need to vent to someone feel free to pm me my box is always open, and i will get back to you. please take care and btw maybe you could share what is going on that has led to these harsh feelings. it might help. just a thought.

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

yes hun it matters the dark times are alway the worst the time it is quiet the time you have to sit and reflect on all those thoughts swrling around your head the time when u try to put them into some kind of order in the hope u may be able to take that one positive step towards making some sense of this life. The time you wonder if u ever will but dont give in you are nnot alone:hug::hug:

4. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

See,
    I am so sorry that you are feeling this way. Yes, it does matter very much. I am here if you wish to talk. I am so sorry that you are feeling alone but you have me here and you have others. We all care about you sweetheart and do not wish anything to happen to you. I know what it feels like when dark times come and it does feel like there is no light and that there is no end to the dark times. Just remember you are not alone and I am here for you. Take care sweetheart and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss