Empty...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nothingreal, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nothingreal

Nothingreal Member

Empty... that is the only word that fits this bloody emotion... I feel so empty and alone...
    I can see the life I should be living... I can see joy and love... but I don't feel those... and I have not in a while.
    There is a deep sadness... a deep depression that has been festering inside me... It has hollowed me out... And it seems that no one I know could ever understand these complex... paradoxical thoughts and feelings... Love is lost to me... My family only stresses me out and pushes me away... I feel constantly like I never do anything right around them...
    I'm trapped in this mind... and I just can't stop thinking... and the only way to end it all seems death...
    Death is a beautiful thing... I love death... the only thing one can really count on if all else is lost...
    I want to die... I want to end this bloody life... It has no worth... no purpose... no point...
    It's just empty...
    "A white Balk Page"

2. desdi

desdi Banned Member

*hugs* I'm sorry ur struggling so much, I hope u have a good night

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HOpe for you that you get some professional help to take away that deep sadness and pain hun You have worth ok you have purpose but the dam depression is clouding everything hugs

4. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

I feel like I can relate. My family stresses me out and I always feel a need to do things right but it never is enough. The thoughts are like a never ending wave inside your head that just won't shutup. But your life has worth. I agree with total eclipse, the depression clouds everything. Professional help can be helpful if you can get it. I do hope you begin to fill up your life with happiness. *hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.