Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lanasummer, Dec 26, 2014.

1. lanasummer

lanasummer Active Member

Hi all

This is first post so here goes.....

I just feel so empty all the time. I feel like I have no purpose on this earth. .

My family and I dont get along.
    I have no friends.
    I have no social life.
    I have never been on a date.
    Never been kissed.
    No one has ever told me that they love me.

Whenever I tell someone how I feel they always think I am just sensitive or emotionally.

I just want to feel something thats not hurt and sadness.

I dont know what to do?
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome,

I think it was a wise choice to sign up here, you can make lots of friends here we have a chat room here too. How old are you may I ask? There's some member of my family that I do not get along with, sometimes you just have to draw a line in the sand and move forward. Try and do something you enjoy! Thinking of you, hugs x
  3. lanasummer

lanasummer Active Member

Hi Petal

Thank you for replying. Im 23, living in California. How about yourself?
  4. Petal

Female 25 in Ireland :) Welcome, again. :)

What do you enjoy in life? There must be some things you like and can enjoy?
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2014
  5. lanasummer

lanasummer Active Member

Nice to meet you :)

Im so jealous, Ireland is my favorite place.

Well i enjoy being in college ironically. I love travelling,I try to do it often. i love watching movies so if i am not at school or work i am at the cinema. Other then that im pretty much spend my time at home.
  6. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

Seems familiar, when I'm depressed in CA, I post up in the water. Swim, body board, float around, maybe bite a shark. Kind of depends where you are though.
  7. Petal

Cool. Have you ever been to Ireland? It is a nice place to live (no very severe weather, neutral country) but if the county side is what you like then it's ideal 'cos you will never run out of places to visit! It is lovely to meet you.

Ooooh cool, college! What are you studying? Glad you enjoy it. I started in a college in 2012, I couldn't cope with it then maybe now I'd be able though!

Is there anything good out in cinema now? I'm on disability and I volunteered most of this year 5x a week but unfortunately had to stop when I got physically ill.

hugs to you xx
  8. mismad

mismad Active Member

i just have the same feeling with you
    being lonely , and empty

i feel of being weak to change this lonely thoughts :(
    why some people are so strong yet some other like me so weak