Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lawgirl2015, Jan 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lawgirl2015

lawgirl2015 New Member

I let everyone down. I let it happen. Everything is falling apart bit by bit. I honestly don't want to live anymore. It's not so much wanting to die, as not wanting to live. I'm sick of the uphill battles and the bad days. The constant hurt and stress. I can't take anymore. I've already thrown everything away. Smoking too much to escape, calling people I shouldn't be. I find comfort nowhere. Nowhere. I look at people with horrible obstacles in life and they still seem happy. They are better people than I. It's 2015 and all I want is to stop the pain. I'm tired, in pain and I feel so done. This moment may be the lowest I've ever been in my entire life. I try, I try so hard. I pray to God to help me and he ignores my cries.
  2. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome to SF. I am so sorry things are so rough your post really tore at my heart. I feel so much of what you shared myself, so I just wanted to let you know someone else cares. I do hope you can keep posting & sharing here, there are so many kind and caring people on SF and I know the more you post the more you will get to meet some amazing people. Please be kind to yourself, this time of year is tough on so many and they say its darkest right before the dawn. Take care :hug:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hear you i do I am sorry you feel you have no one to reach out to that will understand. We understand here and i hope you can keep safe hugs
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there,

Never judge yourself by comparing yourself to others, often they are only better at putting on a front. Your screen name is law girl, are you studying law? I can see you are struggling badly. Make 2015 a year to remember and don't compare problems as it's impossible. My own sister and I (she's studying law btw) have a very love/hate relationship, she goes on holidays often and is treated better than I, I recently saw a box of lexapro in her bag, so yeah looks can be deceiving. Keep talking to us if it helps.
  5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

What is causing the stress and hurt?

Is there ways you can reduce the pain?

Like petal said, can't compare yourself to others. It's not a race. Everyone marches to their heartbeat, no one is the same.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.