Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sorrow, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

I just feel so empty. Alone. Unloved. and no one cares I wish it were all over.
  2. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Sorrow what's the matter darl I'm here for you remember that I'll never leave your side,I do love and care for you like everyone else on here.Please talk to me and tell me what's going on.
  3. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

Nothing new really. It just never gets any better. Things don't change and I don't know how to change them. I'm just so tired and I want it to be over with.
  4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I know what you mean hun about things being so hard to change:sad: ,I know you're trying like all of us but the simple fact is that we really want to but it gets so hard especially when our minds have always been the same way.I have Ocd and that's so hard to break the rituals,way of thinking and everything people don't understand unless they've been there.I know you're and have been trying for so long and if it was that easy you would've done it ages ago not suffered this shocking pain.
  5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I care for you. I wish you would be on MSN more so wecould talk. But I do care. Please hang in there.. I am here for you anytime, don't even hesitate. People care for you, even though it doesn'tr feel like it. I feel the same way, and it's hard when we actually "feel" this horrible stuff. But logically it doesn't meassure up. I hope you stay safe, and think about what I have said and everyone else. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I understand what you mean when you say you feel empty and alone. You are not alone though. There are many people here at SF that will stand behind you and help to push you when you struggle to climb that steep hill. I know it is not the same as in real life, but these friends can be just as important. You are loved sorrow. We are here for you. You mentioned that things seemed to remain the same, never changing. I will agree that often times they do seem this way, but if you sit back and really take a long hard look at them, you will see that they have changed. Nothing ever stays exactly the same. Sometimes through the fod we call depression we are unable to pick up the suttle nuances of change. i would like to challenge you to sit down and find these changes. Write them down. You may share them if you wish, or keep them to yourself. the choice is yours. Please do what you can to stay safe. we do care about you and what happens to you. :hug:
  7. blade

blade Well-Known Member

hey. i know what you mean. we all care for you hear .

i dont even know you but i still love you.

love nic
  8. blade

blade Well-Known Member

check out the pic i attached. i am that to u.
  9. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Sorrow hun, im sorry you are feeling so low and empty atm. But things will improve, dont give up hun :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.