Empty

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Mightbehere, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

Its really the only issue I have left to address and the one that I can't seem to do...Find someone to be with. It always turns out the same that everyone I like turns out to be in a relationship already I get sick of the question if I've found someone yet. Its not even sex that is interesting to me...I just want to find my other half.

I meet someone that was really nice a few months ago but she turned out to be a terror and was only using me.

It's the main factor also in my motivation I can't seem to be bothered to try as much and I don't want to be one of those 'single and 30's people'
    :rolleyes:

2. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

What wrong wis beeing singel and 30 years old?
    Nowdays it completly fine becouse everyone put thair jobs and education in front

3. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

argh women! one minute I know what's going on and the next I'm like Alberto Gonzales before a congressional committee on crack after a full moon while realizing that I just invested all my money in a Venezuelan adult diaper company.

4. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

im a guy :dry:

5. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

The more you stress about it, the more women will pick up on it. Just try to relax.