Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Can't even put into words how I feel right now....just want to die so bad....thought I had the strength to type it out but I guess not....maybe later if I'm still alive....
  2. carekitty

carekitty Guest

Please stay with us.

You just sound exhausted. Is there something you can do that is quiet and that will take your mind off things for a little bit? Whether it's a favorite old movie, a cd, a book, whatever just to give yourself some rest.

And then maybe later if you feel a bit better, you can tell us what is happening.

Please stay strong, and be safe.
  3. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

I have no reason to live...I have no one in this world, I mean what's the point of living when you could die right now and it wouldn't make a bit of difference to anybody or effect anybodys life in any significant way? Every relationship I build with people, I end up fucking up....I seem to be really good at fucking things up and ruining everything.

I really don't feel like I have a reason to be here right now....I have nothing to live for....I can't take this pain, the tears, any of it, I really just wanna die so bad and i'd give anything to get outta this life
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

we all understand those emotions those thoughts they are hard ones. You have reason to be here we all do as we all affect others even strangers in our lives.
    The sadness can be help with meds and therapy a reason for being here you decide to help others perhaps in the same situation. I hope the wave of sadness leaves soon and i hope you reach out to your doctor to let him know how you are feeling. Help is there just reach out a bit more okay and get the support you need to get out of the pain you are in.:hugtackles:
  5. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

You do not deserve to die. You are destined to live. You may not know this, but you're a special person to each and every of us. I hope you've lived and you're alright.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.