Empty

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sakura, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

No one understands. *No* one. What can I say? What else could I possibly say that hasn't already been said. People treat you like dirt. Walk all over you. Ditch you. Use you when they want to, and then toss you aside again when they're done with you. Or they just tell you straight up you're not needed. They make you feel like a fool and a failure for even existing. Even those who 'claim' to be your 'good/best friend'. They are usually the worst offenders at using you, then ditching you. Everyone only cares about themselves. It's to be expected really, I guess. We are the most selfish beings on this planet. Doesn't stop it from hurting of course when people fuck you over. People who *say* they'll be there for you and help you out whenever, only ever come to you when THEY want something from YOU.

I hate being alive...I HATE being alive if being alive is THIS fucked up, messed up life. I HATE being beholden to people who don't hide the fact in the *least* that they hate you, and don't want you around.

The point of life, my life, and this totally fucked up, messed-up existence that I'm living...I don't get it, I don't see it, and I want OUT of this bullshit existence. There is no point to it...absolutely NO fucking point...at all...

2. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

You know...I think I'm meant to be alone in this life. Always alone. No matter what I do, or who I try to connect with or be close with, I always end up alone...no one to talk with on a really personal level, who'll be there for me all the time. No one has time for anyone else. Everyone else is just busybusybusy with their own lives, and you fall by the wayside and no one cares. Everyone is just thinking of themselves, and I can't really blame them. I'm just a nobody. Not important enough for people to want to reach out to and talk with. I'm just here...I just exist...and no one wants to acknowledge my presence...they'd rather just live their own lives, and not give me a thought in the world.

3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I am sorry you are so unhappy Sakura. Lots of people are like that but others genuinely care about the feelings of others and don't use folk.
    Alone can be safe but people need others to talk to, you have this forum and that is a good start.

4. Sais

Sais Well-Known Member

Yes, I noticed the same thing about most people, they don't give a c**p, but then someone told me my attitude expresses that I don't need anyone to care. Worth thinking about, at least in my book.

Hope you can get past this.

5. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies guys. I appreciate it ^^

6. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

I HATE my ex. Absolutely HATE him. He dumped me and had a new girlfriend within 2 days, then *claimed* that we could 'still be friends' but had done nothing but ignore me ever since. Why the fuck do we feel the need to be in relationships anyways. They NEVER work. And then you're just left alone and hurt all by yourself with no one to truly care that you're hurting and crying inside -.-

7. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

I don't even know why I bother with certain people and places anymore. It all ends the same. There will ALWAYS be someone who tries to start some drama and bullshit with you. And people will ALWAYS turn their backs on you.

8. windlepoons

Sorry about your ex, he sounds like an ass. You are of course better off without him. Staying friends in that situation would be very hard.
    A good friend would not turn their back.

9. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Thanks, windlepoons ^^

10. windlepoons

No problem. How are you feeling now?

11. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

*sigh* Truthfully, not sure. I was INCREDIBLY pissed off earlier, as the person who makes me more upset than any other was at it again. Thankfully, I'm going to get a MUCH needed break from this person for a week, and I'm looking forward to that ^^

But for now I have to deal with that person, and it's INCREDIBLY stressful. Thanks for asking how I'm doing though :hug:

How are you? =3

12. windlepoons

I am fine.
    I am glad you get a break from the stressful person soon. Are they part of your home or work life?

13. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Sadly they are part of BOTH my work and home life, which means I usually *never* get a break from them, which is a big part of the reason I'm always feeling so stressed and upset. But they are going on a week vacation, so I get to de-stress for a few days by myself thankfully ^^

~~~

I have so much on my mind right now. I'm stuck at work right now even though I DO NOT want to be here right now. Wish that I could just leave. And so much I have to deal with on a personal level. *sighs* Just have to get through the rest of today, then I can leave and just enjoy some quiet time to myself for the first time in a LONG while ^^

14. windlepoons

That sounds awful, it mirrors a little my working with my parents who can be problematical. But I moved out of the family home some time ago so I get peace at home now.
    Is there anything you can do, talk to the problem people?

When you say you are stuck at work, do you mean you cannot get another job?