Emz here.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by DeepEmz, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,
    ive joined because i dont know what to do, i need somebody to talk to, i feel so alone and feel like ending it.
  2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to SF. If you need someone to talk you can always request a buddy here. :)
  3. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Hi and welcome, hope you can find the support you need here. I'm always available to talk to either by PM or on MSN or indeed on the open forums - as are many others - what's on your mind?
  4. dartofabaris

dartofabaris Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Emz, you can talk things out here without any inhibitions, no one to condone you here. I hope you get whatever you are looking for :hug:

feel free to PM me anytime :)
  5. DeepEmz

I broke up with my boyfriend 2 days ago where i was living in reading, i had just started a new job and was making new friends, ive moved back home to living with my mum and brother and hate it here. ive suffered for depression since the age of 14 and ive just about had enough of everything. I dont see the point in my exsistence anymore.
  6. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Is that Reading in the UK - I went to uni there for a while - small world!

Speaking as someone who moved back to parents' house after living away I know how hard that is, initially I'd try and get out of the house - even if it's just to walk into town and back - just to give yourself your own space. Try and get a decent night's sleep and a decent bit of nosh inside you.

Don't panic, it will get better - just take things one step at a time - and keep talking. Always remember - your first priority is YOU.

Here to talk if you need,
  7. dartofabaris

Sorry to hear of your prolonged suffering, it must be frustrating due to the apparent helplessness induced by your current situation. Without impinging too casually i was wondering why do you think youv been burdened with depression since such a young age; relationships if not very intimate can only help cope this much, but not resolve our suppressed issues. Is there a friend you can discuss with openly?

Pm if you ever need to talk :hug:
  8. DeepEmz

Ive always hated myself, hated the way i looked. Ive always wanted to end my life i took a overdose at 16. I hate living with my family they are to overprotective of me. I never felt like i had a purpose on this earth. I suffer from paranoia and find life a constant struggle. Things have just taken a turn for the worse now i broke up with my boyfriend. I just feel like running and running.

Yes it was Reading in the UK

9. dartofabaris

i understand, my family too is overbearing..they tend to stymie development rather than facilitate it. You find yourself purposeless atm, i can say that is perfectly natural, i can also say that it is a good idea at this point to find some way to cope for a while till things sort themselves out. But when you do find, through some 'miracle' (thats how it seems now) a moment of relative clarity, your purpose shall reveal itself (i am not referring to divine intervention :)). I too realise its crucial to know it, else we drift rudderless and no family/friend or support system seems to matter. What do you live for..since you are, something which makes you good to be you..even if they once were and no longer seem viable. Talk it through :hug:
  10. DeepEmz

Family always look through you, find excuses to cover up the truth. I cant speak to my family. Its a constant battle to reveal my true feelings.

How do i get a picture on here?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.