End of days

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by freefalling, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freefalling

freefalling Active Member

My life seems to be just one big mistake after another - and the biggest mistake being my life.When things look to be going good I seem to mess things up.This recurring thought of suicide has been with me for years and it never seems to get any easier.I would like to add a poem I wrote to express how I am feeling.
    END OF DAYS.
    Slip away from this mortal toil,
    Until I sleep in the lonely soil,
    I see the end drawing ever near,
    Calling me I answer without fear,
    I feel the pull forever more,
    Death isa comfort,an open door,
    End of days my only fate now it seems,
    Seal my fate for now it screams,
    Only wish I have is now to die,
    Life a nightmare I no longer wish to try,
    Under water I can no longer breathe,
    Twist in rage,in life I seethe,
    I close my eyes to hide the pains,
    Oly to feel the blade across my veins,
    Now at last the end of days.

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Heya,

I suspect many people at SF have had a series of bad times. In the midst of depression and "mistakes" it is sadly easy to remember ONLY our mistakes and our bad times. The bad feelings can limit our ability to see the positive options. Perhaps you can look for ways to find better times and go towards those?

Thinking of you - :hug:

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Can mistakes be opportunities??? I am so assured that I am very imperfect...I make many mistakes, some bigger than others, some to keep me down, others just a product of being human...I can be sure that each day I will make more...this is just the cost of being in the world...ppl who care about me know my intentions...I have also struggled with living a life where I do not enact 'mistakes' that hurt me...but I am becoming resolved to the fact, that I will always do this...imperfect in NY City, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.