End of my rope

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ilene, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilene

ilene Member

I'm at the end of my rope. There are just too many problems coming at me and it never ends. I don't feel like I can handle one more thing. I don't even feel like the problems are things that I can talk about because I'm quite certain that most people wouldn't understand. I don't know if I can go on. I sure would like to talk to a human being. I know that there are hot lines for the UK and Ireland, but I can't seem to find anything in the U.S. I tried to call United way once and that was a mistake. They didn't understand at all, and when I got done talking to them I felt worse than before I called. I hate feeling so alone. I can't find any reason to keep going. My family is in a crisis, which I have to get them through, then, I think I'm done. I'm feeling very desperate and very lonely.

2. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

This is the crisis number for the US I think. Try giving them a call.

I find it easier to express my problems in writing though rather than over the phone. Sometimes these helplines are not very helpful, I've tried them a few times and because my condition (Asperger's Syndrome) is so poorly recognised they've basicaly hung up on me saying they don't know what I'm talking about.

Maybe you could explain a few more things in a post here, you'll be supprised how helpful we are :)

Stay safe.

:hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Ilene, I'm sorry you are feeling so down :hug:

I think you should give us a chance to see if we can help with your problems, you shouldn't have to suffer alone, a problem shared is a problem halved :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.