End of my Rope

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by jacob77, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacob77

jacob77 Member

I have a plan. I've made far too many mistakes in my life and now can't find good housing in the city I live in.
    I'm planning this for thursday. I can't handle this misery and depression any longer. It's killing me inside. I feel hopeless and can't see going on any more.
  2. Silently-Hated

Silently-Hated Well-Known Member

Please don't give up so easily, I know how the feeling is. But don't give up there might be something close by, just hang in a little longer and things might turn out okay. I'm here if need to talk
  3. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

I haven't paid rent, I'm too sick to move, and I haven't worked in a year. But I made a PLAN to keep living and keep fighting. Don't give up!!!
  4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Not having a place to live is not reason enough. Nothing is reason enough, actually. Life changes ups and downs, what is down today will improve over time. I recall living in a van with my wife and son at one point because we were down and out, and then things all changed. It required time, effort, and patience. Hang in there - patience is the key to all successes.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I can't find a place to live right now either...but I am still keeping on and I won't give up until I find a place to live. You shouldn't give up either, not for any reason, and I hope that things will start to get better for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.