end of my tether

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by white van man, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. white van man

white van man New Member

hi im a 37 yo man, self employed for 12 years, & director of a company, i have a boy aged just four years old and im married. i have always been depressed and always felt as if i was not up to the grade, i have had 2 heart attacks, and my business has suffered, i owe £17500 to the inland revenue, and around £20000 in personal debt. my wife has no idea, and would leave in a second if she knew. i dont know which way to turn.

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello and welcome.. you do have some things to be depressed about.. for sure..got a lot hanging over you now.. hope you at least get to feeling comfortable to vent and talk on here.. no judging , just caring and our thoughts to you.. best \wishes.. Jim

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome sir,

I am so sorry you have been struggling this long to stay afloat....we will listen, so if talking to us is of interest to you, please do so. I wish you and your family the best with coping through these trying times.

Alex

4. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome. :)

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums.. You know there are companies out there that deal with debt..They can get your amounts lowered and set you up with a payment plan..I wish you the best..

6. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Welcome to the site.

7. white van man

white van man New Member

Thanks guys.

8. diazepam69

diazepam69 New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.