End of The Road

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kirstyclive, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

I have reached the end of my tether and have travelled this road as far as it will allow me to go... its time for me to give up and say good by to you all...

I apologise most sincerely and pray that you forgive me......

Kirsty.......

2. Stew3

Stew3 Active Member

I really hope, if your still here, you wont kill yourself:sad:

3. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

Hi Kirsty :wink:
    Did you ever get rid of the guy that was causing you so much anguish?

4. freakin out

freakin out Guest

Hi there Kirsty,
    I hope you'll be around to read this. Maybe you could try talking to somebody and try to reconsider. I am here if you will consider to talk :)
    Peace

5. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

nope... he's still here and he wants me dead for falling pregnant with his child.....

6. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

goodbye all... i am so sorry, i have to find the railway track... im leaving in about 10 minutes to go... bye......

Kirsty

7. Tara

Tara Guest

hi kirsty.
    please dont kill yourself. i know how much u must feel like ending it all right now, but there are people who care about you out there.

I really hope you are okay. and please please please dont do anything please!

8. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

there is no way out for me... death is my only option... goodbye and thank you

9. Tara

Tara Guest

no its not please.
    Its never the only option.

I know im not in your shoes and i cant bear to even think about what you're feeling right now. i do know that you can get over this, and you can survive.

Please dont let a man make u feel this way. you need to get out of that relationship fast.

I wish there was someone else here to help me persuade you not to go through with it. Please dont do it. I beg of you.

Im here to talk and so is everyone else, youve got us to talk to. please dont feel that you are all alone.

10. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

im having a baby with a man that wants to "knock it out" of me

11. Tara

Tara Guest

that doesnt mean u have to stay with him.
    if you want the baby move away and have it. theres loads of help for single mums.

12. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

i just dont know how.... i cant raise a baby alone

13. Tara

Tara Guest

you can do it, i know you can, theres people out there that can help.

we are always here to talk to.
    what about ur family? couldnt they help you raise the baby?

14. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

thank you.. i appreciate your comments. im not as depressed today so thank you

15. MrA

MrA Active Member

Hey Kirsty!

Hmm..what you've planned is no good I have to say :sad:
    I read other threads where People are desperate too and the first reply is:

"Hi ..., please stay cool, bla bla" - this makes me really mad!

When I read something like this I would scream out KIRSTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, DON'T DO IT!!!! :mad: :sad:

I'm serious, in fact we don't know each other, but just to make you stay alive and live a happy life I'd marry you to help you grow up your child!!!

And when you'll listen to me and all the other people you'd have a place in my heart foreveeeer! :biggrin:

16. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

sorry... just feel low about everything... i want to have the baby but no i cant cope to raise it from exactly how it was conceived... im scared is all...

kirstymdunlop@hotmail.co.uk

Kirsty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.