End of the road

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by SuicideIsTheWrongOption, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuicideIsTheWrongOption

SuicideIsTheWrongOption Well-Known Member

My username is about as ironic as it gets.
    I asked for my account to be shut down, but it's ok since i'm shutting down my facebook, my twitter, and just about every other online account i own.
    I've decided to move on as it were, what i have isn't worth fighting for.

I asked the admins to leave up my contact info...but that won't matter, because they won't, and secondly you won't be able to reach me anyways.
    I'm sure we'll all meet again someday, in person, because internet is a mortal thing.

thank you to those who supported me in my time of need, and i wish i could have helped some of you, but as many seemed to point out, i'm not capable of that. im apparently the biggest asshole ever. So i apologize for that. The wold has enough assholes without me.
    I wish you all the best of luck in your lives, stay safe, and remember that Suicide is all about perspective, because it's my option.
  2. anarulesmenow

anarulesmenow Well-Known Member

Please don't do it.Aren't there any other options?
  3. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Sorry, never good to see a member leave. You needn't feel guilty, I doubt anyone thinks of you as an asshole, only you do (been there, done that). Hope you find the power to come back.
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

if someone has been saying those things to you on here you need to tell the mods....
    I'm sorry you feel you have to leave..I hope you stay safe..
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please know you are very welcome here...we do not close accounts in this context because many ppl isolate themselves when they are depressed...know you can always come back and we will look forward to that...big hugs, J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.