end of the road

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by DarkLordVader, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

i feel very shitty at the moment, i saw today in a flyer that gander mountain has hand guns on sale. if i can find a ride their ill be attempting to buy one. everyone has forsaken me, and used me to the bitter end, fuck them and fuck me

2. DarkLordVader

i see how it works here, just like EVERY OTHER PLACE, if your NOT part of the clique then they just dont give a shit. great place to ask for help, you cant even talk about whats going on without people TELLING you how to speak. well fuck off and die assholes and thanks for nothing

3. bonbon718

bonbon718 Well-Known Member

Carbie, I'm so sorry things aren't going well. I have no one in my life to really talk to. Please know that I am here for you, judgement-free, whenever you want to talk. Please don't find a ride to gander mountain or anywhere that would provide the means..
    I care. I really do. You can PM me or reply here anytime. I mean it. I don't know if I can offer any advice, but I want to listen.

4. Lost_Daughter

Lost_Daughter Well-Known Member

Hi Carbie. I'm sorry that you are feeling so down right now. I have actually found this forum quite helpful and feel I can express myself without judgement. May I ask what promted your second post? If someone said something that offended you I am sorry,But they do not represent everyone on here. There are many people on here who genuinely care and can relate to you in many ways. Please tell us more about what's going on.

5. zmonkey

zmonkey Member

Carbie,

I realize this might not be what you're looking for, but give the forums a chance. Many of us, I'm sure, don't spend all that much time on this, or any, forum. Forums, if you haven't noticed, can be filled with all sorts of well-meaning people who just aren't that good at communicating, and often, even when we are, there are misunderstandings. I hope you'll accept by default that people who read your posts, even if they haven't got anything to say, love and accept you here, as a forum personality at least. No, we're not "real people," you can't hug us or speak to us, or use body language or inflection to convey deeper meaning to create a more meaningful conversation with us. That doesn't mean we don't care, though.

For my part, I know hardly anyone here, I am just in pain and am trying to find a way out of the despair I feel quite often. Maybe we share that in common? Either way, keep venting your feelings, because response or no, I find it helps. At least here, people don't tell me to be quiet, that they can't deal with my mood or my depressing conversations. That's something, isn't it?

-z

6. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you're suffering, Carbie. :( I care, and I hope you don't proceed with your plan. I also hope that you will give SF another chance. While we may not get the responses we hope for every time (I think we all experience this, even veteran members), I think you'll find SF to be a very loving and supportive community. Just know that I am among those who care and offer you a listening ear, so feel free to message me anytime. I'm not on SF all day, every day, but I promise that if you message me, I will respond as soon as I get your message. Sending friendship and hugs... :console:

7. DarkLordVader

the reason i posted a second reply was i tried to vent my feelings in the chat room and well, it seemed that because i wasnt a part of the clique that i wasnt accepted. so YEA, THAT PISSED ME RIGHT OFF. i even asked if someone could be the voice of reason and it was like someone would ask a question, i would answer and then nothing. so why is that there? for people to hook up or something? cause it certainly did nothing to help me. yea i am bitter, depressed, angry, sad, vindictive, hateful, and everything in between. i just want out, i plan on going up to the mall on saturday, no matter what. now what happens when i get there is another story

8. zmonkey

zmonkey Member

Oh, well chatrooms are a different animal entirely, and I honestly can't say what they are like NOW, but they definitely were JUST as you described them when I used to frequent them in the distant past (5 years or more). Again, you can't let stuff like that get to you. Chatrooms are a bit different from forums, you are interacting real-time and more or less carrying on a group conversation. It's not reasonable to expect as a total stranger to come in and just magically gel with everyone and suddenly meet this great person for a breakout chat. Those things take time... Maybe it's different here on SF, but I don't care to find out. I think the ones who are going to be the most pivotal on my road to recovery are going to be "real" people that I can see face-to-face (no offense intended toward any here at SF!).

-z

9. bambam

bambam Member

couple day wait on a handgun.

10. DarkLordVader

well i know this isnt going to sound productive, but i ended up getting drunk as hell last night. i have to say it helped me, i got to blow off some steam and watched some football too. i even got a hug from a very attractive lady at the bar, might not have meant nothing to her, but it made me feel good. so my plans for gander mountain are over, i am not going to buy anything. i am stable for now and hope it gets better soon.

11. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

Well that gives me one thing to be happy about today, Carbie. I'm really glad you're feeling a bit more hopeful. ((hugs))

12. bonbon718

bonbon718 Well-Known Member

Ditto!! :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.