end of the rope

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by total eclipse, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

my mom back in hospital heart attack on iv was just out one day then ambulance took her back
    my daughter is puking her guts out back into drugs alcohol anything she can get a high off of or get totalled on
    i am too tired to even do anything now know i should go to hospital know i should be admitting my daughter but won't
    i am just waiting for death to come i can't do this sit and wait till everything happens so i have to deal with it.
    i don't want to be here for any thing there is no hope i understand that now
    noone can help everything runs its course and soon it will be done

2. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

:HUG: just know i'm thinking about you

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry everything is happening all at once. My heart goes out to you. I said a prayer for you sweetie. Please go to the hospital for yourself and tell them your daughter needs to go too. Sometimes, that's just what we gotta do.

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

:arms: and tons of x's & o's to try and help you hun.

5. total eclipse

after taking care of everyone i am beat my ma looks grey my daughter puking all day spent morning in hospital with her took care brothers and sister now i am trying to hide away hopefully not needed for hour so i can rest My ma i hope gets better she wouldnt wake up for me at hospital she has iv running she looks poor oh well she is going to be 80 soon she has had a rough life

6. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:console:..
    I always gather strength when I feel needed....
    your Mum and your daughter need you....it's good you are there for them

8. total eclipse

Yes it is good someone takes care of them it takes my mind off other things your right I hope both of them get stronger thanks take care Lan I am better now

9. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Violet, last October my mother, who is schizo affective, slowly decompensated into a terrible psychotic episode. Living with her is my brother who would otherwise be homeless if he were not staying in her apartment because he is emotionally troubled, alcoholic and presently unemployable. My mother was wandering, disruptive and confrontational (but not enough to be picked up by the police) the very heavily trafficked streets of her dangerous neighborhood. My brother handled this nightmare by drinking heavily and wandering the same neighborhood. I nearly lost my mind worrying every waking second about both of them.

I drove out when I could to see and try to help them, especially to try to get my mother admitted psychiatrically and to get my brother to moderate his drinking before he got kicked out of her building. What helped me during all of this was staying very physically active with chores around the house or running errands when I couldn't control my nervous energy/anxiety and also periods sitting on a chair, alone in my bedroom with my eyes closed and a radio on at a very low volume. The radio distracted me from the hellish worry and mind racing.

I am so sorry about your mom and daughter :hug: it's seems some family members are, and not necessarily from their own doing, a constant source of stress. I can't honestly say what's happening at the moment will pass soon but it will not remain this terribly chaotic. Feeling there is no hope is not the truth Violet- it is the stress and culminating depression talking. Your emotional wellness and equilibrium will return and you feel calm and hopeful again even if right now you cannot remember how that felt.

:console::arms::console: Denis

10. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Oh Violet I hope you are finding time to take care of yourself! You give at home tremendously and you tons here DAILY! You are truly incredible and are truly a needed soul.

I am so glad you came here and posted so that we may all support you, ease your burden and perhaps help you recharge. I so hope you can be strong and put limits on what you do and how much you give so that there is some left for you!

I am here for you and so are all your SF friends, keep posting and let all that crap out, we are here and listening to you.

Hugs and love Bambi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.