• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • Hi - It is possible that I have figured out part of the problem with the donations. I believe that if you try to use paypal balance or your debit/credit card that should work now. Bank transfer still seems glitchy. If you try with a card and it fails please can you let me know? Fingers crossed that part is resolved though. Thanks so much for the support - Freya

end of year art project help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my lovely fellow SFers, im calling for a bit of input.
I have to do i giant piece painting for the ens of year in my course. And my head being my head just isnt working properly, so, what im asking for is single or paored words that relate to mental health.
For instance;
Suicide. Self harm. Medication.

Those types of thing. Can be everything from a cause of bad mental health or a characteristic of mental health.
Thank you in advance
:wub: all aroind

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Last edited by a moderator:
i have been kicking around these phrases, as they relate to my mental health

"my monster has a name"
"i wanted to tell"

i'd love to see a photo of the project when it's done!

catherine

:arms: Thank you guys, your my muse's for this :bateyes:
And I might show it, haha, very insecure about my art. I do have a blog if you want a look dazzel. :unsure: :hiding:

Mr Stewart

Please let us know the words you end up choosing. :hiya:

All through art school (I have a BFA), and the years since, I deliberately focused on topics opposite to how I really felt. Exhaustion and depression = bright colours and smiley happy people.

Good luck on the project. :)

Please let us know the words you end up choosing. :hiya:

All through art school (I have a BFA), and the years since, I deliberately focused on topics opposite to how I really felt. Exhaustion and depression = bright colours and smiley happy people.

Good luck on the project. :)
Hey :biggrin:

Ah I used to shy awya form my feelings and such, but it all turned inward on me and i nearly imploded. So i dont hide away from it. And its only an end of year piece for this course. I dont plan on being a feature artist in teh future, my path is heading a very different road to exhibit art.
And its just what i know, i really couldnt be bothered researching something to then do work on. so i went with this, as smoehting I know.

Thank you :)
-----

I'm not quite sure how the words are going to show up in teh final piece so you may not be able to see all of them, as I am goign to be working with gesso and layering with paint. so we will see :) May play a game of word search for yous ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$262.00
Goal
$255.00